Thursday, May 5, 2011

Brazil


This Spring Break I have gone to Rio de Janeiro, I have family there, so that was the reason I went. I live in Rio years ago, and I make lots of friends but I was younger and as I thought I didn’t meet any of those. When I just arrive there at first I was really impacted of all the changes that Rio had have over these years that I miss. The city was very different, was more calm and the people were looking happier, but the prizes of the things were more expensive. Rio was now one of the most expensive cities in the world, these was good for the country because there were more police, more shops, more everything. Another improvement that Rio had had over these years was the security; you could walk without any problem, not like in Caracas.
I had a great time there and visit many different places. I wish going again, and I would not care of living there again in few years. The beaches were beautiful than ever, and the streets cleaner. But the one thing I didn’t like was that was a lot of people on the beaches. I had a lovely week, and I had a lot of great food. I visited places like The Corcovado or the Pau De Azucar, there are amazing places. I will recommend everyone to go, you will enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment