Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My friends


I could say that I am a lucky person, because I have lots of friends. But friends, what are friends?  I could say that everyone has a friend, but I know that my friends are the best friends someone could have.

WHAT’S A FRIEND?

1.Someone that always is there to help
2.Someone that you can trust
3.Someone to talk about anything you want
4.  ...
  .That is a friend and I have many friends. And I have said that my friends are the best ones and that because  of:

1.Don’t meter what happen they would always forgive
2.They are just going to hear you speak for hour about your problems, they would whatever they can to try         to solve them
3.If you call them at 4 a.m. saying that you are in China and you don’t know what to do… They would go to China to help you.
4. Some who cares about you from their unconditional heart.
5. Understands you.
6.Never would speak bad about you


I consider myself lucky because I have many good friends, but being realistic I could say that only have five or less Best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment