Thursday, April 14, 2011

Horrible five minutes on my life

The most horrible five minutes on my life with Nathalia Boucinhas

Last Saturday I went to the Athletic Club Valle Arriba and I had a great time there, it was Camilla’s birthday, she had a dinner. The dinner ended at like seven, I had to leave NB in his house. NB lives kind of far of the club and we were with my driver. We were just arriving and a bus crashed in my car. The bus was full of people that wanted to go, but we were in the middle of Las Mercedes in the road. My diver went to speak to the bus driver, and NB and I waited in the car to him. NB was very scared and we were afraid… The first five minutes were horrible, NB call her mom… And then we started to laugh because her mother also had have a crash that evening with an old women, successfully didn’t happen anything.

After that we enjoyed and we put music and started to sing and dance. We stay there like forty five minutes. The police was there and the people inside the bus started to get nervous and my driver was afraid because one never knows what can happen… In the end the bus didn’t do so much damage. The funny thing is that just that day they have fished the car in the same place.                                                                                           

We pass bad moments but in the end was just a new experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment