Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daily Horoscope


I read my horoscope every day. I really believe in what they say and sometimes I think that you can trust horoscope. I see my daily horoscope two times, well three times. The first one that I see is one that I send me to my Hotmail. I like that horoscope because is very easy to understand and is not that big and difficult to read. I see this Horoscope every night when I remember. The other ones that I read is having breakfast, I reared from my IPhone, I have to say that I really enjoy reading this things, that in some way is my future. One is the Chinese horoscope, I am a pig… I don’t what they try me to think when they are saying to me; you are the PIG horoscope… But in real I would have to say thank you for not being a mouse. I like the Chinese horoscope because they tell me things completely different to the other ones, but I have to say the truth. There are times that are annoying, my Sagittarius horoscope has just told the great that is going to be my day, I think that gives confidence. Then I read my Chinese and tell that I am going to have a cold… ohm Thank you!!  My opinion is that they should just say the good things, or maybe for me would be the best. I don’t want to start my day thinking I am going to get a cold… However I love reading my daily horoscope and discovering my future, or that I am going to get rich and marry an extraordinary man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment