Monday, March 28, 2011

Shakira Concert

Yesterday I went to Shakira concert. I loved!!  The best concert I have ever gone to, I arrive at four at Simon Bolivar. When I get there I just wait to the first singer start to sing. The first to singers weren’t that good, but I enjoyed any way. After the group Train started to sing, I loved!! He was really good, every one enjoyed, even the ones that didn’t understand English. He through his t-shirt and Camilla got it! It was really funny, he makes people go into the stage, was awesome. Then when he goes, the people started to get nervous because Shakira was coming soon. But she makes us wait like one hour, but the people were having fun. I was there with some friends and my brother we all like it. We eat tequenos and see others friends that where there.
The people with the passing of the minutes were more and more excited. And suddenly the lights went off and Shakira appeared, everyone was shouting!! She appears down of the stage and he started to go into the people, was great! Then she got into the stage and sing all her songs, I love it. She changes her clothes a lot of times. The people was shouting, screaming and singing. Then she asked four girls were up, and she started to teach everyone some dance moves. There were so much people, they sell all the tickets. Shakira dance so well, she makes all her movements!  When she was on the middle of the concert she told everyone bye and he go. The people thought that were truth, and they started to go to the exit. But wasn’t truth all the people stared to shout; Shakiraa!! And she started to sing and dance WAKA! WAKA! Everybody was dancing and shouting and singing!  The best end, I hope she comes again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment