Monday, March 28, 2011

Blame Disney

Disney had make girls have a very high expectative about boys.
During all my infancy, I have pass lot of time seeing Disney films. Films like Cinderella, The little Mermaid… have made us think that prince exists. They show us beautiful boys that are actually perfect. I have grown with this expectative about boys, but actually in real live. I never met a boy like that.  Yes, I have met great boys, but never that perfect.
Disney has made us think that they are perfect, and has given us high expectations. I will like really to know a boy, like the ones in fairytales.  
For example is this film. Is real love and they want to stay together. In real this would never ever happen!!

In Cinderella is five minutes of dancing they get in love And they Marriege!! Wow that love at first sight, I think that this film make us think, that they boys are to much perfect, and in comparation to the film most are nothing. In a good way.

I could say much more films that give high expectaives about men.I blame Disney for the expectations of men get so high.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment